Oracle SOA Suite 12C
Oracle SOA Suite training: an in-depth training tackling the major features of the Oracle integration tool, and at the same time a status overview of the possibilities of current SOA technology.
Key Features of this Oracle Training:
Oracle SOA Suite is a complete, integrated, best of breed and hot pluggable SOA platform. It has a comprehensive view on the entire software life cycle process, providing everything needed from planning, to development, production and eventual requirement of all IT assets whether they be applications, services or even hardware.
The training delivers first hand guidance on Oracle SOA Suite best practices as well as tips and tricks for putting Oracle SOA Suite to best use within the organization.
At course completion, students will:
- Get hands-on experience with the implementation of SOA Suite 12c
- Build composite application based on the SCA assembly Model
- Provide strategic direction of Oracle’s Fusion Middleware
- Explain the role of composite application development
- Expose various components of the Oracle SOA Suite 12c
- Use the Event Delivery Network
- Configure adapter services
- Use Business Events
- Configure mediator components
- Use the BPEL language
- Configure the BPEL Components
- Use the Business Rule Engine
- Configure Human Workflow
- Integrate with Web Services, SOAP and REST
- Use the Metadata Store for reuse
What our customers are saying
The course was great and so was the trainer - brilliantly delivered and I would certainly recommend this course to my colleagues. Thanks to Benyamin for a great course and delivering it vitally!