Microsoft BizTalk Server 2020
During this 3 days course, we’ll deep-dive into Microsoft's message exchange and business process orchestration tool.
Key Features of this ITIL Training:
B2B messaging involves the exchange of structured data between applications, be it between two or more organizations, or within the same company. Genuine's BizTalk 2020 training covers the transformation, transport, security, reliability and mapping of the data transmitted over any network.
The training delivers first hand guidance on BizTalk best practices as well as tips and tricks for putting BizTalk to best use within the organization.
At course completion, students will understand:
- Visual Studio BizTalk Project Overview
- Creating a BizTalk Solution
- XML Tools - Editor, Mapper, Orchestration Designer
- Pipeline Designer/Building Pipelines
- BizTalk Explorer - BizTalk Configuration
- Routing in BizTalk Server
- Deployment of Applications - Requirements
- Dependencies, best practices
- BizTalk Administration
- Using SQL Server and BizTalk Server
- The Rules Engine
- Submitting documents to BizTalk
- Routing and non-routing documents
- Using BizTalk envelopes for EDI and flat files
- Using HTTP, SMTP, FTP and MSMQ adapters
- Reliable and fault tolerant messaging
- SOAP and REST messaging
What our customers are saying
The course was great and so was the trainer - brilliantly delivered and I would certainly recommend this course to my colleagues. Thanks to Benyamin for a great course and delivering it vitally!